Commercial Property Management
Southview professionally manages a range of commercial and industrial properties throughout the lower mainland of British Columbia including a large working farm.
We currently handle five commercial strata communities and a large portfolio of investor owned properties. Each commercial property receives hands on attention from the property manager including regular site visitations and complete monthly financial statements. Southview prides itself on providing friendly service to its tenants and takes a “team” approach to project management.
Here at Southview our Property Managers pride themselves on delivering the best service possible. Southview also provides additional specialized services when dealing with common property issues so of our services include:
- Receive and respond to phone calls and correspondence from owners
- Ensure that Bylaws, rules and regulations are enforced
- Maintain an up-to-date registry of all owners
- Maintain a registry of rented suites and Form K’s
- Process Form K requests
- Collecting monthly maintenance payments and special assessments required from time to time
- Record and deposit maintenance fees and fines
- Provide monthly Operating Statements including Income Statement, General Ledger details, Balance Sheet, and Arrears Report
- Payment of all Strata Corporation invoices
We maintain a 24-hour emergency service for all of our properties. Normally calls are returned within fifteen minutes. Please contact 604.270.8811
If you would like more information please contact us to find out more about our commercial management capabilities!